New York City Packages
- A (4/3)
Package A : 4 Days/3 Nights
- Three nights hotel accommodations
- Breakfast each morning at the hotel
- Performance for the group on the Intrepid (Chair and stand rental is an additional fee, if needed)
- Excursion to a Broadway Show - your choice based on availability of group discounted tickets (Up to $75 allowance) OR a performance of the New York Philharmonic Orchestra
- Excursion to the Top of the Rock Observation Deck, including admission
- Excursion to Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Immigration Museum, including ferry transportation
- Excursion to Ground Zero
- Excursion to The Today Show
- Excursion to South Street Seaport
- Excursion to the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, including admission
- 2 - Four Hour Tours of Manhattan with a local, licensed step-on guide (one per bus); Tours may include: Upper West Side, Central Park, Strawberry Fields, Fifth Ave, Times Square, Rockefeller Center, St. Patrick's Cathedral, Madison Square Garden, Greenwich Village, SoHo, Tribecca, Chinatown, Little Italy. LOWER MANHATTAN WALKING TOUR: Battery Park, Wall Street, Trinity Church, World Trade Center site, St. Paul's Chapel BROOKLYN: Walk the Brooklyn Bridge
- 3 Dinners
- Tour Manager
- 1 Complimentary Package for every 20 paying participants, based on double occupancy
- All applicable taxes and meal gratuities
- $5,000.00 Medical Accident Insurance
We customize EVERY tour!
Prices of individual inclusions may change without notice, and customization of this sample trip may be desired, so start by Requesting a Quote and let us know how we can help your next trip be truly Unique!
New York Testimonials
We just got back from a fabulous New York trip with my theatre group. Office staff and tour guide were so helpful and easy to work with. We had airline trouble on our way home and were stranded at the airport in New York because of mechanical problems. Both Neal and Spike stayed on the phone with me while I spent over three hours working with the airline to put us up for the night and arrange our new flights for the next morning. I never felt like I was left alone to handle the issues. They were wonderful!!
---Kristina Johnson – Quitman H.S, Quitman, Texas - New York City Tour
The recent trip to New York with my high school choir was awesome. The weather was nearly perfect and we were able to see and do so many things. History was made when we were there having the announcement of Bin Ladens death and seeing Ground Zero and the celebrations. The accommodations so close to Times Square made us feel what it was like to really live there and experience the New Yorker's perspective. This trip will be one that my kids will talk about for years! Thank you for working so closely to help my group achieve this truly once in a lifetime experience!
---Marsha King – West Rusk H.S., New London, TX – New York Tour